I have heard it said many times that sauce is a vegan’s favorite food. In my experience, this is very true. I happened to buy some garlic chili sauce from my local Asian grocery store. Everyone has heard of siracha mayo. But, I took it one…Weird step forward into awesomeness.
If you can find the Gardein Fish Sticks…This would go great with them. Or it’s great on French fries or any other food. All 3 of my kiddos agreed that it was very tasty. It’s easy. It’s delicious. What more can you want from sauce?
Spicy Vegan Tartar Sauce
- Vegan Mayonaise (I used Just Mayo.)
- Garlic Chili Sauce
- Gherkin Pickles, Diced (Or use relish.)
- A Squeeze of Lemon Juice (Optional)
- This recipe is variable in ratios. Pictured is about 2-3 tablespoons of Just Mayo.
- Add about 2 teaspoons of garlic chili sauce. The more you add, the spicier it will be.
- Add some relish or diced pickles.
- A squeeze of lemon juice is optional if you’d like it.
- Stir and enjoy.